cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My rewards is not posted nor applied.

stephen604
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I opened the accounts on Feb. 3rd, 2020 in Walmart.  My plan is $40 plan with $10 discount for 8 month. Also, I set up for autopayment and $45.20 was paid through autopay. As I looked at my reward on my account, my rewards for autopay($2) is not applied. The only thing that I received was $10 credit for one time bonus when other person refer me. My activation phone number is ***-***-****.  

Edited by ShawnC13:  Removed phone number

11 REPLIES 11

@Anonymous wrote:

For myself, I will quote a post kinda depending on how long it is. I also often clip a quote to refer to a specific part. I almost always remove images from a quote. But I find it easier to quote than tag.

Yup, same here, and I did to your post, pretty much what you just described. 😉 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@stephen604 wrote:

I actually opened the 3 accounts in walmart, but only mine does not show Autopay reward in my account status. 2 other accounts are fine. When salesman input my info in publicmobile website there was an error message in the last process. However, when he put sim card on my phone it worked so he didn't bother.  

If this is solved within a month then I will just wait, but if it doesn't then I will contact again. Thanks.  

But is the $2 reward showing in the rewards area of your overview page? You can turn it on yourself by registering a payment card and choosing to do autopay.

But you should have received the $2 credit on initial activation from choosing autopay up front. It sounds like that didn't happen.

stephen604
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I actually opened the 3 accounts in walmart, but only mine does not show Autopay reward in my account status. 2 other accounts are fine. When salesman input my info in publicmobile website there was an error message in the last process. However, when he put sim card on my phone it worked so he didn't bother.  

If this is solved within a month then I will just wait, but if it doesn't then I will contact again. Thanks.  

Well I did quote that time because "to quote or not to quote" isnt the original topic discussion anymore and @gblackma's post was several posts back now. And it was already just a one line quote.

I also frequently edit down replies to just a part of what one person posted but admittedly this forum software isn't all that user friendly for editing posts. I didn't know how to tag until awhile ago when I began using it more. Have to train yourself to remember who you are talking to to select from the list after pushing the @!

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AE_Collector wrote:

@gblackma wrote:

Thanks @ShawnC13 a bad habit of mine. With this one it's like 1 step forward , 2 back. 🤔

As I mentioned this morning in another topic..... in most instances there is no need to push the Quote button. The Reply button would be just fine and of course wouldn't inadvertently pick up unintended info!

AE_Collector 

So then you click the Quote button... 🙂

For myself, I will quote a post kinda depending on how long it is. I also often clip a quote to refer to a specific part. I almost always remove images from a quote. But I find it easier to quote than tag.

@gblackma wrote:

Thanks @ShawnC13 a bad habit of mine. With this one it's like 1 step forward , 2 back. 🤔

As I mentioned this morning in another topic..... in most instances there is no need to push the Quote button. The Reply button would be just fine and of course wouldn't inadvertently pick up unintended info!

AE_Collector 

@gblackma wrote:

@gblackmaall good a learning process like I said I have done this before and had to have other Oracles edit it because I never noticed.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@gblackma wrote:

@stephen604  please remove your phone number. No personal details.  You alre always charged full price + tax upon activation. As for your Lunar promotion reward, if you signed up before 12.59 PM est on February 3rd . You will get it within 30 days. And it will be applied from months 2 to 9. Your autopay reward will be added within 30 days too.

You will get a $ 24 credit to your bill in month 2, 12 in months 3 to 9 and 2 thereafter. As long as you don't switch plans and your account is in good standing .

If this doesn't happen in, then contact a moderator and explain your situation. Welcome to PM .

@stephen604 wrote:

I opened the accounts on Feb. 3rd, 2020 in Walmart.  My plan is $40 plan with $10 discount for 8 month. Also, I set up for autopayment and $45.20 was paid through autopay. As I looked at my reward on my account, my rewards for autopay($2) is not applied. The only thing that I received was $10 credit for one time bonus when other person refer me. My activation phone number is ***-***-****.  

Edited by ShawnC13:  removed phone number out of quote

@gblackmaglad to see you recommend the OP to remove their phone number for privacy but you must also watch when you quote a post as you reposted the phone number (I have done this as well)  Just something to check on next time.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@stephen604  please remove your phone number. No personal details.  You alre always charged full price + tax upon activation. As for your Lunar promotion reward, if you signed up before 11.59 PM est on February 3rd . You will get it within 30 days. And it will be applied from months 2 to 9. Your autopay reward will be added within 30 days too.

You will get a $ 24 credit to your bill in month 2, 12 in months 3 to 9 and 2 thereafter. As long as you don't switch plans and your account is in good standing .

If this doesn't happen in, then contact a moderator and explain your situation. Welcome to PM .

@stephen604 wrote:

Edited by ShawnC13:  removed phone number out of quote

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should remove your phone# as this is a public forum by clicking on the three dots.

Submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.