cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My refer-a-friend reward is missing

dohnutt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I registered for Public Mobile a year ago and recently I've found that my refer-a-friend rewards are not applying. It seems to have worked up until my september bill (i'm on the 3-month cycle), and hasn't applied to the last two bills.

When I look into my account, and view rewards, it shows that I do have an active referral phone number on the account, but the amount is showing as $0.

Can someone help? Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes, the moderators will be able to help. 🙂

dohnutt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes! 100% sure. And thanks, I will message the moderator team.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@dohnutt, obvious question, are you certain that your referral is actively running this service?  I think if they put their service on hold, the rewards can be affected.  If this is not the case, definitely ask the moderator team to check things out. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@dohnutt, sorry to hear you are having some troubles with your referral credits.  You will need to message a MOD to get this looked into.  

To message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dohnutt

Sorry to hear about your issue.  The moderator team will need to look into the matter for you.  Send them a private message using this link: @CS_Agent, provide them with your name, account number, referrals phone number and an explanation of the issue and they will be able to look into the matter for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.