cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My mother referred me how does she get her reward ?

KFM1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

9 REPLIES 9

MYPUBLICMOBILE
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Your mother will need to give you a code. The code is available in her self service profile. I hope this helps.

Mr_Bee19
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've recently referred one friend and I got $1 listed as reward for my next bill cycle as soon as she activated her account but her $10 one time credit showed up within 48 hours. So be patient and you don't have to do anything to get this. If you still don't see credit in either of your accounts then you better open up a ticket. 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@KFM1 

Did you use her code to signup?

If not please contact moderators with her code and tell them you didn't see where to put it. 

If yes does your number show on her referral list?

If yes she will be receiving the reward at long as you stay with Publicmobile and you will receive$10 ib couple of days

if not please contact moderators via private message to Moderator_Team and give them her code, they will apply it manually

@hTideGnow wrote:

Just remember to use the referral code during activation.

Usually in couple days, your mom's account would see a $1 off on the Self-Serve Account (Front page under My Rewards).  Couple days later, you should see a $10 Available Funds on your account.   (PM official statement is within 1 month.  In case you don't see the bonus in either side after a month, you can open a ticket with Mod)

You mom's $1 off is a monthly saving while yours $10 is a one-time. 

Welcome to Public Mobile

Just to be clear....the $1 should show right away!! It will show on your main overview and if you click rewards it will show the last 4 digits of your number on her account. Your $10 will show in 72 hours but usually the next day. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@KFM1 

In order for your Mom and you to get rewarded, you would have had to have used her "Referral code" (see below where that's located on her self-serve) during your activation.

If you entered her referral code (a series of 6 letters and numbers), you're both good to go:

HALIMACS_0-1616023722076.png

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@KFM1 

Can she (you) log into her Self Serve account and look under the "My Rewards" tab?

Click on the arrow pointing to the right, which will open up the list and the arrow will then point down.

Rewards referral list:

esjliv_0-1598444864917.png

Do you see your number there?

If not, than ensure the code was added correctly by contacting the Moderators and providing your Mother's referral code to them to say that you used it. 

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Faster Method - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower Method - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

@KFM1 

Your mom should see the $1 reward in her account immediately after you activated. The $10 bonus credit can take up to 72 hours but usually within 24.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

She has to provide you with HER referral code.

Then, during sign up with Public Mobile you have to enter that code in 'referral field', click on ADD and continue with sign in process.

When you complete sign in process and pay for the service, she will see on her account your phone number (last 4 digits) and reward given. Reward should appear shortly on her account...

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Just remember to use the referral code during activation.

Usually in couple days, your mom's account would see a $1 off on the Self-Serve Account (Front page under My Rewards).  Couple days later, you should see a $10 Available Funds on your account.   (PM official statement is within 1 month.  In case you don't see the bonus in either side after a month, you can open a ticket with Mod)

You mom's $1 off is a monthly saving while yours $10 is a one-time. 

Welcome to Public Mobile

Need Help? Let's chat.