cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My loyalty reward is missing

micagagne
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I joined PM around the 12th of Jan 2019 and I still do not see the loyalty reward for my first year.  Can somebody fix this for me?

Thanks.

9 REPLIES 9

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@gblackma  the first applied is 13th billing cycle, but you just not see it from the account, however, when you see the payment detail, you will see the reward it is there. And on the 14th or 15 th billing cycle, you will see reward like other reward from your account.

micagagne

Just to let you know, I did received the reward, it just wasn't showing on my account.

@missorange  when was it First applied? On the 13th cycle(January) or the 14th one(February) Thanks.

@missorange wrote:

from my experience, it should be deducted $1 with your next renewal (the system does not show $1 loyal reward, but it is deducted from your bill). But on your next next cycle, you will see $1 loyal reward like other reward from your account.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

from my experience, it should be deducted $1 with your next renewal (the system does not show $1 loyal reward, but it is deducted from your bill). But on your next next cycle, you will see $1 loyal reward like other reward from your account.

micagagne

Thanks all, I sent a message to the moderators.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@micagagne  If it doesn't get applied on your next plan renewal then submit a ticket to PM.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

If you joined Jan 2019. Your loyalty reward will likely appear on your next plan renewal.

If you'd like to know for certain contact moderators.

Simon.JPG

Or private message them at link below.

CLICK ME 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@micagagne because of 30 plan cycles, there's no loyalty reward on the 13th cycle.  You need to wait one more as rewards kick in after completing a full calendar year.  If you are still not getting the loyalty reward then you need to get the moderator team to investigate.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.