cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My first badge?

Pawprints1986
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Got a notification for this today... Go me! I think? Lol this is a reward right? Just got it today 🙂

Screenshot_2020-04-09-17-14-35~01.png

16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

@XionBunny wrote:

the system isn't perfect sadly.

I'll trade a few glitches and imperfections for those glitches and imperfections that go my way. For now 🙂

XionBunny

the system isn't perfect sadly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pawprints1986 wrote:

So, if things seem to be glitchy with autopay overall, to the point people make manual payments to avoid it, why would they make the system wait until renewal before converting rewards into available funds? Just seems like more room for things to go wrong, isn't it?

Because that's when the money is transacted.

Always remember...we see the problems and complaints here. We rarely get someone come in and say "hey just wanted to say everything is working perfectly and I have nothing to complain about". Happens. But rarely.

So that then those many thousands of customers go about their days without a problem with their service. Autopay included.

Pawprints1986

So, if things seem to be glitchy with autopay overall, to the point people make manual payments to avoid it, why would they make the system wait until renewal before converting rewards into available funds? Just seems like more room for things to go wrong, isn't it?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pawprints1986 wrote:

I did see the $2 in my summary page, but not yet reflected in my funds available part up towards the top. I'm guessing it's normal to take some time? Like the referral credit takes a few days ?

And there's the wording. I use credits for the new customer referral $10 and the initial autopay. I use rewards for the values in the rewards area.

iirc you got $10 credit for being referred and that you chose autopay immediately which gives you $2 credit.

You'll see in your rewards area it says $2 for autopay and, what was it, $2 for community. Those will wait until your renewal.

At your renewal it'll add any and all rewards into whatever Available Funds you might have and use that amount towards the plan cost. If it comes up short then it'll look to see if autopay is setup. If so then it'll try to take from the payment card.

Everything flows through Available Funds.

Pawprints1986

I did see the $2 in my summary page, but not yet reflected in my funds available part up towards the top. I'm guessing it's normal to take some time? Like the referral credit takes a few days ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pawprints1986 wrote:

I think they must still be processing it though, my account funds available still says $12 ($10 referral sign up and $2 autopsy) so I think it should update to say $14? I'm not due to pay again until the 26th 

There are account credits like the new customer referral $10 and the initial autopay $2. And others.

Then there are rewards. They show in your rewards area. Then at your renewal, they convert into your Available Funds and the renewal will take from there. If insufficient then it will attempt to go to autopay.

They all get reset then. The community however gets reset to zero and you would need to participate here again. But that rhythm is set monthly...not the moving 30 days. So it adds a little confusion.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Pawprints1986 , great job.  Keep up the good work.  

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Pawprints1986 yes, it is. Congrats with your achievement! Keep up the good work!

@Pawprints1986 you should see it in your overview page in you self service account. The rewards are applied before your credit card is charged for the difference on you cycle renewal date. See screenshot below 

20200409_173146.jpg

shep22

@Pawprints1986 who would have thought you could get paid for helping out a little😂

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Pawprints1986 cha ching 2 dollars for participating in the community!!

Pawprints1986

I think they must still be processing it though, my account funds available still says $12 ($10 referral sign up and $2 autopsy) so I think it should update to say $14? I'm not due to pay again until the 26th 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Congrats @Pawprints1986 , the reward would have been the $2 community reward in your self service account. This is the badge that confirms it.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Pawprints1986 wrote:

Got a notification for this today... Go me! I think? Lol this is a reward right? Just got it today 🙂

Yes

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.