cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My auto payment today did not apply rewards

fairchse
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was billed the full amount my auto payment rewards were not applied this time 

What to do next 

9 REPLIES 9

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@geopublic wrote:

@john_  Submit a ticket to PM.

@geopublic @john_ no, this is NOT necessary.

More here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Fix-in-Progress-Select-customers-missin...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@john_  Submit a ticket to PM.

john_
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have the same issue! Any direction for help?

Thank you

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Reported my account not applying rewards and it was fixed (for now) in less than 30 minutes.  Thanks to the forum for pointing out there may be a problem so I checked my account. I do wonder about others that are not on the forum to see what's happening.  Cheers

@popping wrote:

I got my rewards on one of my accounts 4 days ago.

I have another renewal on Oct 26 morning after the system maintenance.  Finger crossed...

It seems like this problem has been going on for the past 2, possibly 3 days and so you missed the boat luckily.  I doubt the upcoming maintenance outage was to deal with this but with the system removed from service, it is definitely an opportunity to inject additional work scope.  TBH, they should not wait another day if they don't have to.  There is going to be a lot of accounts that will need triage.  Three days of this means roughly 10% of the accounts will be affected. 

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

After you talk to moderators you will have to be patient, it seems to be a thing now, many users have complained about this. It may take them couple of hours or more, but dont worry you will receive the money in the form of credit for the next bill. Check if everything is accounted for.

Cheers

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I got my rewards on one of my accounts 4 days ago.

I have another renewal on Oct 26 morning after the system maintenance.  Finger crossed...

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@fairchse 

To submit a ticket to Public Mobile do the following: PMST.png

Need Help? Let's chat.