cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Rewards are not credited towards my bill properly

Flinze
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I've been with PM since October, and my bill payments have been varying and being wonky. I've set up autopay which gets me $6 off my 90 day plan which is suppose to cost $120.

My first bill when I joined in October was exactly $120. I've read posts that when you signup for autopay the reward accounts into your next payment.

My second bill in January came to $127.68. (Had autopay activated before billed)

My third bill in April came to $117.60 (Had autopay activated before billed as well as one referal)

My bill in July came to $124.32 (Had autopay activated before billed as well as one referal)

Why is my bill varying so much, and I don't get why my bill increased even though I have one referal. 

4 REPLIES 4

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Flinze wrote:

So $124.32 would be how much I would be billed from now on unless I get more referals or remove autopay?

Yes, $124.32 would be the amount charged in future bills, unless something else changes. @NDesai nailed it.  You've actually been lucky, not once, but twice, with billing glitches in your favour totalling $21.12 after tax.

Flinze
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So $124.32 would be how much I would be billed from now on unless I get more referals or remove autopay?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

The total payment doesn't include tax. 

Let me explain how you were charged those different amounts. 

- On the first payment, you were charged $120 exact because of the glitch in the system that doesn't charge any tax on the first bill for some reason. 

- On the 2nd payment, you were charged $127.68 = ($120 - 6 autopay rewards + (12% tax).

- On the 3rd payment, you were charged $117.60 = ($120 - 6 autopay - $9 glitched referral + (12% tax).

- On the 4th payment, you were charged $124.32 = ($120 - 6 autopay - $3 corrected referral + (12% tax).

You can always check the history of breakdown other than tax on the Payment History page in your self-serve account. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If the numbers are as you say then i think you need to ask a mod to look into it.

To send a private message to the Moderator_Team click here

In your message send them:
1) account email address
2) PM phone number
3) explanation of what is happening
4) link to this thread if you want

Need Help? Let's chat.