cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Rewards are Not Applying since I set up Auto Pay

ashleyb17
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

I upgraded my plan to $50/month and set up auto pay for the $2 discount each month. The $2 credit is applied to my invoice, however I have $5 rewards due to my 5 year tenure with Public Mobile and this is the second month that the funds have been withdrawn from my account but only with the $2 credit. The $5 doesn't apply. I'm supposed to have a grand total of $7 off each month.. does anyone know why this is happening? And since I have no ability to phone a call centre how can someone apply my credits moving forward or even reimbursement... Pls help! Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@ashleyb17 wrote:

Hi there,

I upgraded my plan to $50/month and set up auto pay for the $2 discount each month. The $2 credit is applied to my invoice, however I have $5 rewards due to my 5 year tenure with Public Mobile and this is the second month that the funds have been withdrawn from my account but only with the $2 credit. The $5 doesn't apply. I'm supposed to have a grand total of $7 off each month.. does anyone know why this is happening? And since I have no ability to phone a call centre how can someone apply my credits moving forward or even reimbursement... Pls help! Thank you

Only moderators would be able to see what happened and properly credit any rewards that were missed as suggested earlier.  Moderators should be able to credit you your missed rewards as an account balance to use against your next renewal payment.

If you haven't already submitted a ticket you can click this link to send a message to moderators: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/  

There have been other users who have experienced some rewards not being applied towards their payment, so it's possible you are experiencing the same issue, although this particular issue was supposedly resolved. 

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ashleyb17 You will need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need to submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.