cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Rewards Just Vanished

lyonsc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I was paying my bill this morning, I started out with an account balance of 8 dollars as per my rewards, refreshed the page and that ammount vanished and was not credited at al this month...... How do I get this fixed and get refunded the eight dollars?

6 REPLIES 6

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@lyonsc wrote:

Hi I was paying my bill this morning, I started out with an account balance of 8 dollars as per my rewards, refreshed the page and that ammount vanished and was not credited at al this month...... How do I get this fixed and get refunded the eight dollars?

On your renewed date, PM will take your reward 8 dollars first, then will take available funds in your account if you have and at same time PM will put new rewards in your account, for instance $2 for auto pay. Look carefully your payment history, if you still find something wrong on your account, you can contact moderator team here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@lyonsc wrote:

@lyonsc  It's normal for your account balance to go to zero during renewal. That is how rewards work. During renewal the amount in you account balance gets applied to the cost of your plan first and if there is a balance owing that is the amount that you have to pay. 

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

that's funny... my payment due date is June 28th on both my accounts and I see the same thing that you do.

Perhaps those funds go away on payment day?

I do see the rewards listed in the My Rewards section....

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did you have a renewal recently ?  Checked your self serve account to see if the $8 reward was applied.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@lyonsc , are you sure the funds were not used to renew?  Check the payment history.  If you need to dispute the case, you need to reach out to the moderator team.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@lyonsc Hi exactly what rewards did you have?

Need Help? Let's chat.