Did you mean: 

My Referral amount and my referee also not received any credits

psuresh891
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

4 REPLIES 4

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@psuresh891 login to your self serve account and click on "my rewards" you should be able to see your $1 credit. the credit won't be added to your "available funds" amount. instead it will be automatically subtracted from your plan amount during the renewal process. 

if you don't see the credit your friend will have to contact customer support mods

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@psuresh891 wrote:

You, the referrer, will get $1 refer-a-friend reward per 30 days as long as your friend stay with PM.  You do not get the one time bonus.

Your friend, the referee, will get one time bonus $10 credit 72 hours after activation - usually  next morning.  Check the self-serve account available fund.  Your friend will not $1 credit every 30 days.

image.png

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It can take up to 72 hours for the referee to receive the award.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@psuresh891 , is this for a recent referral?  It takes a few days for the new referral to receive the reward.  As usual the account doing the referring does not receive any rewards until the day of the next renewal.  

Need Help? Let's chat.