cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My $1 loyalty and $2 autopay were not applied to my account for this month.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The account now shows $3 available balance.

If that $3 will be applied to Dec bill then I lost $3 for november month.

Please help!

10 REPLIES 10

cindyhay
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If your account says you have a credit it will be taken off when autopay is made

pkaraa

I hope so. 

I have just now sent a note for mods to confirm as well. 

thanks folks for your esteemed and prompt replies. Really appreciated.

@pkaraa wrote:

so you are saying that total of $6 will be applied to my December bill..

Yes. During your next renewal, rewards are supposed to be added to your account balance. Another $3 would be added at that time. For your last renewal, the funds weren't added on time for whatever reason.

@pkaraa wrote:

Correct.  On next renewal date in December, you should get $3 credit making total of $6.

pkaraa

@pkaraa wrote:

By checking payment history, I understood that but thanks for the quick tip.

My bill payment/renewal date is 12th of every month and normally the rewards are applied the same day. this month bill was charged on 12th but rewards showing 15th nov. that's why I am confused.

@pkaraa  Over the last month or so there has been ongoing issues with rewards not being properly applied upon renewal. With these ongoing issues and the hiring of new moderators it sounds like part of training may be for the new hires to check accounts that gone thru renewal and apply any missing rewards before a customer complains or even notices. As long as they have been applied to your account it saves you the hassle of contacting pm to fix it. Your next renewal will just be that much cheaper...

@pkaraa wrote:

My bill payment/renewal date is 12th of every month and normally the rewards are applied the same day. this month bill was charged on 12th but rewards showing 15th nov. that's why I am confused.

I see that as there was a problem with the Public Mobile payment system, but it was noticed but not in time for your last renewal. Either way, there isn't anything to fix at this point.. The rewards have already been deposited into your account balance.  You'll also get loyalty and autopay reward amounts desposited into your account balance during the next renewal. Your next plan payment should be lower than normal because of this.

pkaraa

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@pkaraa wrote:

The account now shows $3 available balance.

If that $3 will be applied to Dec bill then I lost $3 for november month.

Please help!

Since that $3 amount is in your account balance, it will be used for your next renewal. Is tonight your night of renewal? I ask because rewards only get converted to account balance during the renewal process, and if your renewing is happening, there's no issue.  It'll reduce the amount that you have to pay.

Need Help? Let's chat.