cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple $25 credits?

LaundryBasket
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there!

I’ve gotten three people to sign up in the last week, but only see one $25 credit. Was it limited to one per person? 

5 REPLIES 5

BrendanS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Great to hear that. I'm trying to get my family to sign up.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Each of your 3 friends should have also received the $25 credit.

Check with them. If all 3 got their $25, then you can make a good case with the MODs.

For your case, if only 1 friend received the $25. And the others received nothing or only $10, then it looks like they "messed" up.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@LaundryBasket it should be no limit! If your friend activated online, you should get $25 within 72 hours.  If your friend activated in store, you will get ongoing $1 credit monthly.  Did your friend get the $25 credit?If more than 72 hours and friend did activate online, you will need to contact moderator.  

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@LaundryBasket  a écrit :

Hi there!

I’ve gotten three people to sign up in the last week, but only see one $25 credit. Was it limited to one per person? 

If the 2 other people did activate ONLINE..just write a message to the moderator to let them know...here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and they will help you with that. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days...be patient..

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@LaundryBasket wrote:

Hi there!

There is no limit.  They must activate online and enter your Public Mobile phone number accurately when filling out the form to activate.  You should receive a text when a friend referral is successful.  The referral credit will usually show up by the following morning, after the text message, but the official word is within 72 hours.

Need Help? Let's chat.