cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving services

frash
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have one of our family phones with public mobile, I’d like to switch everyone, as long as the phone is paid off, we can do that? All iPhones.

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@frash 

your welcome to public mobile

and check out your phone compatibility with public mobile,

you have to put it a device brand for any phone to you can see all information,

following  >> To find out if your cellular phone is compatible with our network, click  HERE

and you will earn Refer A Friend Reward
How Does It Work?
It’s simple: you will earn $1 every 30 days for each friend you refer to Public Mobile who enters your unique referral code in the referral code box during activation. Plus, your friend will receive a one-time credit of $10.

and also for AutoPay Reward
How Does It Work?
Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days.

online only for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB you know,

put it the email for it and the same email when the do a new activate, HERE 

Good Luck 

with a Beautiful Service 

you will be very happy

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@frash wrote:

I have one of our family phones with public mobile, I’d like to switch everyone, as long as the phone is paid off, we can do that? All iPhones.

Kind of confusing - 'as long as the phone is paid off'? What do you mean?

As long as you have working and compatible phone with PM you can sign up for PM services.

Pick up plan, create accounts using unique e-mail for each account, be 100% sure whoever opens new account to use YOUR referral code when opening each account so you get $1 off per account, pay your initial bill and you are all set.

If not sure which plan to pic, select cheapest one - $15. When satisfied with service and in need for more data and/or unlimited outgoing call minutes you can easily upgrade your plan.on NEXT billing cycle (NOT change immediately).

@frash 

You can't share your rewards either....you each get your own referral, loyalty, autopay and community rewards!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@frash please note there is no Family account or shared minute/data within family. Each account is a separate one.

When you bring your family member over, make sure they use your Friend Referral code for the activation.  You can find the Friend Referral code on your own My Account front page.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@frash , you sure can switch everyone to Public Mobile.  Just remember you need to create a new account for each line.  Most of us use email aliases for the username.  

Need Help? Let's chat.