cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly referal not adding up.

madhi19
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I should be getting a $1 from my referal for every month (I also manage that phone so I know it still active) but while it showing up on my account page it's not adding up on the availlable fund.   

11 REPLIES 11

madhi19

Mod fixed it. 24 hours to get something fixed that was not that urgent, not that bad especially on labour day.

madhi19

Yeah I did not trust it enough not to cover. 

Korth
Mayor / Maire

Plan usually won't auto-renew unless enough funds to cover the full Plan price are available in the accout (or the linked credit card).

Rewards are usually deducted afterwards,.  Or applied as credit towards balance and next billing cycle. 

Sometimes the Rewards are deducted from the Plan before anything is charged. But don't bank on it, lol.

It's all a mess because Public Mobile billing is just a pretty face slapped onto Telus billing, and Telus billing is a needlessly convoluted mess designed by accountants for accountants (not hard to figure out when it's all added up but counterintuitive and very much focussed on the Telus-side perspective of itemizing Telus income/revenue).

The safest bet is to always have enough funds in the account to pay the full plan without any Rewards. 

madhi19

It's not exactly a pressing matter anyway, but I did message them. We see.

GR
Mayor / Maire

Also @madhi19 I forgot to mention the wait time for a moderator could be upwards of 48 hours so be patient,  they'll fix it all up! 

GR
Mayor / Maire

@madhi19 ok if it's not the first time it happend and you see the 1$ in the rewards section just message the moderator_team and explain that and they'll put it on the account!  It happened once that the autopay 2$ and some friend rewards were not applied on renewal night and they put them on a few days later when I asked them.   Click here to message themhttps://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

madhi19

Well that's good to know.

@DanielleMarie yes that's the way it works!  On your self serve account you'll see the friend refferals in the rewards section but they'll only be applied during the night of the renewal! 

madhi19

No this is the second three months cycle that did not show up.

DanielleMarie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@madhi19 wrote:

I should be getting a $1 from my referal for every month (I also manage that phone so I know it still active) but while it showing up on my account page it's not adding up on the availlable fund.   

I referred my friend the other day and noticed this too. I'm assuming we either get the credit right before our plan renews or after the full 30 days of them being active. Hopefully someone can clarify for us!

GR
Mayor / Maire

@madhi19   it only shows up on your available funds during the night of the renewal.   If you just had your renewal you can click on see payments and if it's not listed there with the autopay reward them you'll have to message the moderator_team and they'll put it on

Need Help? Let's chat.