cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderators reply time getting quick

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Today I sent PM to MOD about missing community rewards.only 4 hrs waiting my community rewards got back,thanks the public Mobile's MOD.

9 REPLIES 9

I've seen a significant improvement over the last two months. Average response times for non urgent issues about 2-3 hours and very timely back and forth communication. Most issues resolved in less than half an hour. And I'm using the "slower" method.

Joelkim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The service is getting improved day by day. This is why I chose PM. I'm very happy and I can use the telus IP relay with Telus. Thank you so much Public mobile and Telus teams. 

Guess it depends on the time of day you contact the Mods...... earlier today, while perusing the names of the folks that have recently signed in, I noticed that there were 7 Mods on here at the same time, which is the most I've seen in the 1 1/2 months I've been here! 👍🏼 

marimacas
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Good to know that. I was impressed with such a quick response.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Good to hear the moderators are able to catch up.  The interaction times are a dynamic thing.  If a big problem occurs they will be swamped and if all is quiet, they might be bored. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Usual response time was 48+ hours but PM seems to have hired more moderators.  I see more of them logged in the forum.  Hopefully faster resolutions for everyone.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

Today I sent PM to MOD about missing community rewards.only 4 hrs waiting my community rewards got back,thanks the public Mobile's MOD.

Good to know that Moderator response times have significantly improved.

A few hours to resolve a non-urgent issue is awesome.

And there's no need to wait on the phone.

ecowen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Definately.    However, I'm still waiting for my issue to be solved.  It's minor so I'm not in a hurrey.  

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Jackhyf63  +1. Agree, moderator response times has been great these past couple of days. Hopefully it stays that way.Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.