cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing royalty rewards and unable to submit a ticket

jocelyn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there! My account has been lasted for over 2 years but I still get $1 royalty rewards in the recent payment, which was supposed to be $2, I believe. I tried to submit a ticket thru the robot but was unable to. It says 404 or asks me to login first. I already logged in the community. I also tried to re-login, but it said name or pw error, which is ridiculous because I was able to login the community with the same name and pw. Is this a glitch? Can someone please tell me how we can let the moderator know and get this resolved? Thanks!

19 REPLIES 19

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@mt09   Actually the procedure is that you need to resign into your community account when submitting a ticket via SIMon (even though you already are in the community account).  I believe it's part of the verification processs.  You can wait an hour and try again or try private messaging moderators if you still are unable to submit your ticket.  Good luck!

mt09
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Isn't SIMon asking me to login to my community account not my normal PM account.  I think I'm locked out for some reason.  Will try in an hour to see if it works.

pm window.png

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mt09 wrote:

Oops I guess i don't know what date exactly I joined but it was about Dec 2018.  I joined when they had that promo for $25 for referrer and the new subscriber.  How can you find out the exact day?

Thanks for your reply.  I guess I'm all screwed up with the new year.  Anyways its been over a year.

mt09

You can search your  payment history up to 1 year back from today.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@mt09 wrote:

Oops I guess i don't know what date exactly I joined but it was about Dec 2018.  I joined when they had that promo for $25 for referrer and the new subscriber.  How can you find out the exact day?

Thanks for your reply.  I guess I'm all screwed up with the new year.  Anyways its been over a year.

mt09

@mt09  There seems to be some issue with customers who signed up in Dec/2018, because I had a similar problem with the loyalty reward not being applied on one account.  You'll need to submit a message to moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

They might need to manually apply the reward to your account.

Type your issue, select 'contact us/moderators', select 'submit ticket' and follow the rest of the prompts to finish your submission.  If you have issues with the chatbot, you can use this link instead to private message Moderator_Team here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

mt09

mt09

popping

@mt09 wrote:

I have exactly the same issue.  Did not get the loyalty reward ... i joined PM Oct 21/19.  Used SIMon and got forwarded to submit a ticket but when I tried logging into the community first it wouldn't let me login and gave a login error.  But I can log into the community normally???

Please stop telling us what to do and please explain why or fix the issue.  Try it yourself, try to submit a ticket and log into the community from there.

mt09

SIMon is asking for your PM account login in order to verify you are the owner of your PM account. 

@mt09 wrote:

I have exactly the same issue.  Did not get the loyalty reward ... i joined PM Oct 21/19.  Used SIMon and got forwarded to submit a ticket but when I tried logging into the community first it wouldn't let me login and gave a login error.  But I can log into the community normally???

Please stop telling us what to do and please explain why or fix the issue.  Try it yourself, try to submit a ticket and log into the community from there.

mt09

@mt09if your date posted is correct (October 21 / 2019) you will not be eligible for loyalty rewards until your November 2020 renewal.

mt09

mt09

Re "5. Click "Submit a ticket" "

I've actually also run into the "404 not found" page when clicking that button in SIMon today... I think maybe due to taking too long in the chat session, but it seems to be a thing... had to try to get it to re-generate a new "submit a ticket" button by chatting some more...

jocelyn

@wetcoaster wrote:

@jocelyn wrote:

Hi there! My account has been lasted for over 2 years but I still get $1 royalty rewards in the recent payment, which was supposed to be $2, I believe. I tried to submit a ticket thru the robot but was unable to. It says 404 or asks me to login first. I already logged in the community. I also tried to re-login, but it said name or pw error, which is ridiculous because I was able to login the community with the same name and pw. Is this a glitch? Can someone please tell me how we can let the moderator know and get this resolved? Thanks!

When was your exact sign-up date?

Public Mobile plan cycles are 30 or 90 days, so 12 cycles are 360 days. The loyalty reward is added to the account after 365 days, ready for your 13 payment cycle (if 30 days).

So it might be a matter of waiting a couple of weeks until the next loyalty reward kicks in (note: there will be a delay in application of the loyalty reward if your account was inactive for 60 days or more in the previous year)

Edit: ninja'd again!

Thanks! My SIM was registered with PM in 2017 so over 2 years now. There was no problem getting the royalty rewards last year. I am asking now because I don't check my account regularly. lol

I've sent a message to the moderator team and wait and see. 

popping

@jocelyn 

After trying my procedure to get SIMon to show you submit a ticket button,  you can send a private message to moderator team.  Without ticket number on the subject line, wait time will be longer.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

jocelyn

@popping wrote:

@jocelyn wrote:

Your loyalty reward will change from $1 to $2 shortly after your anniverary date.  You get $2 applied to your next renewal after getting $2 loyalty reward on your overview page after login.

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
Good luck.

Thanks. I'd tried all of those before I submitted this post but it didn't allow me to. 

jocelyn

@krazykiwi wrote:

@jocelyn 

Hi, I am not sure when you activated your Sim card and self serve account but you have only been registered on the community site for 14 months. If you set up your sim and self serve account at the same time then it has not been 2 years yet. If you set up your self serve  and sim prior to registering in the community then this does not apply. But the Loyalty rewards are applied to the month following the month you activated so if Jan is the month you activated they will not be applied until next month.

Thanks for your reply. My account was created in 2017 but I joined the community later. 

jocelyn

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@jocelyn wrote:

You can send private message to Moderator_Team but that will take longer so they can verify your identity.

Thanks! I've messaged the moderator team and will wait and see if this could be resolved. 

jocelyn

Thanks for your reply. My account was created in 2017 but I joined the community later. 

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@jocelyn wrote:

You can send private message to Moderator_Team but that will take longer so they can verify your identity.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@jocelyn 

Hi, I am not sure when you activated your Sim card and self serve account but you have only been registered on the community site for 14 months. If you set up your sim and self serve account at the same time then it has not been 2 years yet. If you set up your self serve  and sim prior to registering in the community then this does not apply. But the Loyalty rewards are applied to the month following the month you activated so if Jan is the month you activated they will not be applied until next month.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@jocelyn wrote:

When was your exact sign-up date?

Public Mobile plan cycles are 30 or 90 days, so 12 cycles are 360 days. The loyalty reward is added to the account after 365 days, ready for your 13 payment cycle (if 30 days).

So it might be a matter of waiting a couple of weeks until the next loyalty reward kicks in (note: there will be a delay in application of the loyalty reward if your account was inactive for 60 days or more in the previous year)

Edit: ninja'd again!

popping

@jocelyn wrote:

Your loyalty reward will change from $1 to $2 shortly after your anniverary date.  You get $2 applied to your next renewal after getting $2 loyalty reward on your overview page after login.

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.