cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing rewards

wgoergner
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

since september 2018 I miss the reffer a friend rewards and since March 2019 my loyality reward for the second year.

3 REPLIES 3

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@wgoergner wrote:

since september 2018 I miss the reffer a friend rewards and since March 2019 my loyality reward for the second year.

Let check which referral was removed from your account.
1. Login to your self-serve account
2. Click on the "My Rewards" link on the overview page.
3. Click on the solid black triangle on the left of "Total Rewards earned" 2 times to show the list of referrals of your friends' phone number. From this list, you will know which referral is missing.

This check only good for the referral's account was cancelled after 90 days without payment. Otherwise, your friend's phone number is still on your referral list during the 90 days in suspension.

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@wgoergner wrote:

When did you first activate a line with Public Mobile?  The loyalty reward begins after the first full year.  If you referred someone and your Public Mobile phone number was used for the referral (it was entered accurately during the activation) then you should be getting the refer a friend reward, as long as their line is still active with Public Mobile.

@wgoergner you can contact the mods by clicking here and explaining your situation.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@wgoergner wrote:

@wgoergner 

No one here can help you get account credits / fix rewards amounts. We are all customers like you. If you are missing a credit use this link to send a message to the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.