cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing rewards off my last payment/bill

eman0621
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Account was missing the $2 auto pay and $3 referral rewards on my account. Billing date 12/16/2019

5 REPLIES 5

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@eman0621 wrote:

Account was missing the $2 auto pay and $3 referral rewards on my account. Billing date 12/16/2019

During the last 30 days, did you at any time suspend your service, report for phone lost, or do an immediate plan change? Was your credit card still valid on your renewal date?

If yes, it could explain the missing rewards credit.

If no to all, missing rewards issue did happen a couple of months back. You will need Moderator to help fix it.

eman0621
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

They were not applied on my account, although I recall seeing it when I logged into my account

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@eman0621  Were your rewards not applied on renewal or do not appear in your account? Did you report your device lost/stolen in the previous month?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help   -> on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"  

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@eman0621 wrote:

You will need the assistance of the Moderators and to do that you will need to create a Trouble Ticket.  Click this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter your question into SIMon.  Follow the prompts to get to the Contact Us button and then a Submit Ticket button will appear.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.