cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing reward

amjadjadal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am returning customers, I had public mobile number between 2013-2015 amd today I am back to public mobile, I think I deserve the one year discount

9 REPLIES 9

Dogbert
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Sorry, but rewards are not grandfathered after you've left the nest.  Even if you return to the nest. Smiley Tongue

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@amjadjadal unfortunately you have to be with Public Mobile with no gaps.  As soon as you switch providers your loyalty time resets back to zero.  So now that you're back you gotta start from scratch all over again.  To think if you hadn't left you'd be getting the $5 loyalty reward now.  Maybe stick around this time Smiley LOL

Anonymous
Not applicable

@amjadjadal wrote:

I am returning customers, I had public mobile number between 2013-2015 amd today I am back to public mobile, I think I deserve the one year discount

Deserve eh?!

So you're here for maybe upwards to shy of 3 years and take your money elsewhere for maybe upwards to something over 4 years and decide to come back for whatever reason and you somehow think you "deserve" to be rewarded for loyalty?! Loyalty?! Seriously?!

People have gone for much shorter times realizing their mistake much sooner. They don't get any rewards. You're a new customer now. The clock starts over again.

Welcome back though.

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I didn't think the plans way back then even had the Loyalty rewards. I belive you had to be on one of the newer plans for it to occur anyway, so even your time back then wouldn't have counted. I could be completely off the mark, that was before my time, just seem to recall reading something about that. Anyway, that's a novel idea and was worth a shot. Your title is wrong though, you are not missing a reward you currently qualify for!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@amjadjadal 

I am afraid that you have to wait 1 year before your loyalty reward kick in.  Loyalty reward are for those members stay with PM.  You need to start over again for any breaks unless you were suspended for less than 90 days and restarted after less than 90 days.

I looking forward to get my first year loyalty reward in 3 weeks.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@amjadjadal wrote:

It is a loyalty reward for consecutive years of being a customer, have a break start all over again.  Loyalty is not rewarded for leaving for 4 years and then coming back.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@amjadjadal wrote:

Sorry, but you're going to have to wait a year.  

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@amjadjadal wrote:

@amjadjadal  No, once you leave and come back tjen you start as a new customer.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@amjadjadal wrote:

You do, do you ? I reckon you'll have to start from day 1 again. No discounts for returning patrons that I've ever heard of. Welcome back though.

Need Help? Let's chat.