cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing referral reward

mk001
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Who do I need to ask to correct a missing referral reward?  My referral counter hasn't triggered and I know the person I referred received his.  It was activated yesterday on the old referral system. (eg: phone number, not code)

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

@RossN wrote:

@mk001 hi if it was just done yesterday it will take a few days to show up in your account if it does not you will need to contact a moderator for that issue good luck!! https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

The $1 refer-a-friend reward should show immediately upon your friend's activation.  The $10 one-time credit that the friend already received is the one that is stated to take up to 72 hours.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@mk001 wrote:

Hi,

Who do I need to ask to correct a missing referral reward?  My referral counter hasn't triggered and I know the person I referred received his.  It was activated yesterday on the old referral system. (eg: phone number, not code)

Thanks.

@mk001 Due to the system maintenance it should be applied today. If it doesn't show up just message the moderator team and include your friends number.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@mk001 wrote:

Hi,

Thanks.

If the person you referred received their $10 and you are positive they used your number you can contact the moderators to look into this for  you.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@mk001 hi if it was just done yesterday it will take a few days to show up in your account if it does not you will need to contact a moderator for that issue good luck!! https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.