cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing referral bonus

penpapple
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I recently refered a friend to PM. My account shows the correct "Refer-a-Friend Reward" balance, but I did not get my $25 referal bonus. Please help,

4 REPLIES 4

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You will receive the $25 referral credit within 72 hours after activation - usually next morning.

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@penpapple  It takes up to 72 hours.

Are you sure they activated online and used your phone number? Do you see the $1 credit. If not you need to contact the moderator team.

The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@penpapple wrote:

Hi,

I recently refered a friend to PM. My account shows the correct "Refer-a-Friend Reward" balance, but I did not get my $25 referal bonus. Please help,

@penpapple Could you double check with your friend if he/she activated online or not. It is only for online activation. If you have $1 in the reward, that means your friend probably activated in store. You can only have $1 per cycle until your friend stops with PM. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@penpapple 

Did your friend activate in store or at home, online?  If in store, you will get only the $1 per month ongoing friend reward.  

If your friend signed up online at home, you should get the $25 credit within 72 hours.  If more than 72 hours, contact moderator.

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.