cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Missing refer a friend rewards for 6 months now

@lorvar wrote:

I've verified my account 7 times.... I could post our conversation on a separate link to show how incompetent you really are... 

Wow @lorvar  You can keep your insults to yourself. This is not how you get help on this site. I suggest you stick to talking to the moderators. Who are the employees of Public Mobile.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@darlicious wrote:

@lorvar wrote:

I've verified my account 7 times.... I could post our conversation on a separate link to show how incompetent you really are... 

Wow @lorvar  You can keep your insults to yourself. This is not how you get help on this site. I suggest you stick to talking to the moderators. Who are the employees of Public Mobile.

The incompetent comment was for Public Mobile and how they've handled things.....

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You can create a support ticket with the moderator using the ? Mark at the bottom of the screen. 😊

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@lorvar wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@lorvar wrote:

The incompetent comment was for Public Mobile and how they've handled things.....

@lorvar  I suppose in a round about that's an apology/ not an apology because wasn't intended for my post but a reminder when using @ user name and/ or the quote button it is generally intended for that recipient. So using the correct verbiage and symbolism is important as to not offend accidently or otherwise as the community forum as per the terms meant to be a positive and supportive environment. It is exceedingly pc and pg. I've been censored a couple of times for words that were completely innocent in nature but I guess has one possible meaning of many that could considered maybe crass? Anyhow in regards to the missing rewards as said Only the moderators can fix it and you know the process. Set an email reminder for their response go thru the verification process once more respond in a timely manner and get it sorted rather than doing the same thing you have been doing once a month for the past six months. I don't there is any other suggestion or solution to be offered at this point in time.