cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing refer a friend rewards for 6 months now

lorvar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Not sure what happen, but my refer a friend reward has disappeared and not been applied to my account for about 6 months. Can we look into this?

13 REPLIES 13

@lorvar wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@lorvar wrote:

I've verified my account 7 times.... I could post our conversation on a separate link to show how incompetent you really are... 

Wow @lorvar  You can keep your insults to yourself. This is not how you get help on this site. I suggest you stick to talking to the moderators. Who are the employees of Public Mobile.

The incompetent comment was for Public Mobile and how they've handled things.....

@lorvar  I suppose in a round about that's an apology/ not an apology because wasn't intended for my post but a reminder when using @ user name and/ or the quote button it is generally intended for that recipient. So using the correct verbiage and symbolism is important as to not offend accidently or otherwise as the community forum as per the terms meant to be a positive and supportive environment. It is exceedingly pc and pg. I've been censored a couple of times for words that were completely innocent in nature but I guess has one possible meaning of many that could considered maybe crass? Anyhow in regards to the missing rewards as said Only the moderators can fix it and you know the process. Set an email reminder for their response go thru the verification process once more respond in a timely manner and get it sorted rather than doing the same thing you have been doing once a month for the past six months. I don't there is any other suggestion or solution to be offered at this point in time.

Caylea87
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You can create a support ticket with the moderator using the ? Mark at the bottom of the screen. 😊

lorvar

@darlicious wrote:

@lorvar wrote:

I've verified my account 7 times.... I could post our conversation on a separate link to show how incompetent you really are... 

Wow @lorvar  You can keep your insults to yourself. This is not how you get help on this site. I suggest you stick to talking to the moderators. Who are the employees of Public Mobile.

The incompetent comment was for Public Mobile and how they've handled things.....

@lorvar wrote:

lorvar

lorvar

bwahaha, their account is very much active, it's my wife

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@lorvar wrote:

Not sure what happen, but my refer a friend reward has disappeared and not been applied to my account for about 6 months. Can we look into this?

Perhaps your referral is no longer using the account and the account is suspended.

"Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service."

@lorvar  If the moderators  are asking security questions it's to verify you are the account holder. If you do not respond in a timely manner you will not get the same moderator and they will have to verify it's you each time. The same as calling your bank or the hydro company each time you call you have to verify who you are. However since your last visit to the community they have improved Simon the robot dude represented by the (?) on the bottom right of your screen. By using him you will only have to verify your identity once as it uses your community profile and you will receive msg in your private mailbox so you should check at least once a day. Just tell him "human" and again " I want to talk to a human" this will get you to a msg option  where you can explain your missing rewards. Write down your ref # for your ticket. Have your pin code for your account ready and check your private mailbox and respond to have it resolved.

@lorvar  If the moderators  are asking security questions it's to verify you are the account holder. If you do not respond in a timely manner you will not get the same moderator and they will have to verify it's you each time. The same as calling your bank or the hydro company each time you call you have to verify who you are. However since your last visit to the community they have improved Simon the robot dude represented by the (?) on the bottom right of your screen. By using him you will only have to verify your identity once as it uses your community profile and you will receive msg in your private mailbox so you should check at least once a day. Just tell him "human" and again " I want to talk to a human" this will get you to a msg option  where you can explain your missing rewards. Write down your ref # for your ticket. Have your pin code for your account ready and check your private mailbox and respond to have it resolved.

lorvar

So it's coming up 7 months and no one has helped me after contacting moderators. They ask a question, I reply, then it gets thrown back into another question loop by 7 different reps. Same questions, same security answers. I should take a screenshot of this BS conversation trail and post it. Ridiculous company and horrible customer service.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@lorvar  No one here can help you get account credits / fix rewards amounts. We can only try to help you speculate the reason why they may be missing. We are all customers like you. If you really are missing a credit use this link to send a message to the moderator team.

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@lorvar wrote:

Have you tried contacting your friend (preferably by phone) to make sure they're safe and their line is still active with Public Mobile?  If everything checks out, and you're still friends, then as @Lieux mentioned you should contact the mods.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@lorvar wrote:

You can look into this here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 with the moderator.Waiting time is few hours to 2 days. Check if your friend didn't cancel his number or if your account was not suspended...

Need Help? Let's chat.