cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing data

WarrenRhoads
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am missing 3 gigs of data from the last 6 days while my old phone was smashed and before I got this new one set up. And my welcome offer from when I first signed up last year of 500mb was never credited to my account either. I'm looking for at least the 3.5 gigs to be put on my account please

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@WarrenRhoads wrote:

I am missing 3 gigs of data from the last 6 days while my old phone was smashed and before I got this new one set up. And my welcome offer from when I first signed up last year of 500mb was never credited to my account either. I'm looking for at least the 3.5 gigs to be put on my account please

@WarrenRhoads  Are you sure your new phone setup did not use up your data? Maybe backup restore from the cloud? You can always check your data usage online. The PM data counter is very accurate but if feel that there is a mistake you need to notify PM. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@WarrenRhoads wrote:

You likely have to take this up with a moderator....Click this to message them

Please be patient as it could take up to 48 hours for them to responde...but usually much less.

Good luck.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@WarrenRhoadsJust to let you know the posters here with the exception of people with MOD badges are just regular users like you. We won't have access to your account information.

You will have better luck contacting the Moderators_Team by clicking here; expect to hear from them via the envelope icon on the top right hand corner.. If it lights up with a number it indicates you have a message. Do expect your requests to be answered can be up to 2 days depending on volume.

Need Help? Let's chat.