cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Rewards Credits

YahyaSimon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I've had the auto topup on my account for 2 months straight which brought me to $4 off my monthly bill. Would've been 3 months but I updated my card information on self-serve. Now I am back to having only $2 off. Help!!

2 REPLIES 2

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@YahyaSimon wrote:

Hi I've had the auto topup on my account for 2 months straight which brought me to $4 off my monthly bill. Would've been 3 months but I updated my card information on self-serve. Now I am back to having only $2 off. Help!!

It is only $2/30 days.  When you initially sign up you can register for autopay but you won't get the $2 off for that initial 30 days.  So on  your first renewal you would receive the $2 form the first 30 days and another $2 for your next 30 days for $4 off of your first renewal.  On your second renewal (3rd/30 day plan) you will be back to the regular $2/30 days for autopay reward

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days. For 90-day plans, you receive a $6 credit every 90 days.  Do you have a 90 day plan ?  If you do then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.