cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Referral Rewards

JLYC
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I referred a relative to PM in mid-December. He put in my phone # and all but I do not see a referral reward showing on my account. Who can I contact to have this looked into?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The other thing to make sure if that the person you referred is still an active PM customer.  You only collect referral rewards as long as your friend is still a customer.  If they cancel their service, your rewards from that friend will end.

Please note, if the referal failed to register, there is nothing that can be done to add it after the fact.

This happened to me in June 2016 when a friend typed in my number, and the error message said it wasn't a valid PM number (I ported in after having a temporary number).

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@JLYC

Just to be sure you are looking in the right place for your referrals, you would see them under Plan & Add-ons -> Rewards.  Be sure to click the little arrow to expand the details: PublicMobile_SelfServe_ReferralRewards.jpg

If you don't see it there, click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Include your phone number and the phone number of the person you referred.  The moderators will be back on duty at 9AM EDT.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.