cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Referral Reward

implantctscan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have self-register with a friend's referral number added last night. But I received a text message this morning confirming my reward as follow: $0 friend referrals, $2 auto pay, $0 community, $0 loyalty. 

So does that mean they are not giving me and my friend the rewards that we suppose to get?? And how can we chase that back???? Please help!!
And this system is hard to use as it took me like 10 minutes and I still can't really submit a ticket for the issue I have. SO i have to ask my question here and hope someone could help me?!!!

4 REPLIES 4

EmilyElectra22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@implantctscan wrote:

I have self-register with a friend's referral number added last night. But I received a text message this morning confirming my reward as follow: $0 friend referrals, $2 auto pay, $0 community, $0 loyalty. 

So does that mean they are not giving me and my friend the rewards that we suppose to get?? And how can we chase that back???? Please help!!
And this system is hard to use as it took me like 10 minutes and I still can't really submit a ticket for the issue I have. SO i have to ask my question here and hope someone could help me?!!!

My $10 credit took about 24 hours before I saw it on my account. Same thing happened with my husband's account.

@implantctscan 

The same time you got a message telling you about getting the Auto Pay reward your friend should have gotten a similar text saying he had successfully referred a friend. Take the time to get to know your account. Check out the different pages...like the rewards page. Look at your payment history, usage history and if you have more questions were happy to answer them.

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@implantctscan   You can also check your account online to see any rewards.  Cheers

@implantctscan Only the pre-existing customer gets a refer-a-friend reward. The new referred customer gets a one time $10 account credit within 72 hours.

Need Help? Let's chat.