cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Credits

rvh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was getting a monthly credit for loyalty and prepay.  It was missed on the oct billing and I received a text that it was an error and that it would be corrected on the next billing.  The next billing was in Jan and there was no adjustment for the previous error.

12 REPLIES 12

@karimmont wrote:

I suggest to atuhorize autopayments to enable the rebates and avoid disruption in service due to unsufficient funds...

The OP said this in the 1st post of the thread:

"I was getting a monthly credit for loyalty and prepay."

While prepay and autopay are not the same thing, you don't get a monthly credit for prepay, so I suspect the OP probably meant autopay..... 🤔 

karimmont
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I suggest to atuhorize autopayments to enable the rebates and avoid disruption in service due to unsufficient funds...

karimmont

That is right ! 

magdrag

@rvh 

Just keep in mind that the billing history doesn't show tax so what you see on credit card statements will differ from what is shown in billing history.

Joelkim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

once it happened to me two times before. It was already solved before I sent the message to mod. the mod texted me, but i bet you didn't receive a text from them? Have you ever received the text like me from mod?

rvh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The billing history does not match the charges to the credit card.  I will contact the moderator.  Thx

marimacas
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Please check if your payment history has been updated or not.

Then, contact a moderator to explain your situation if you do not see credit adjustments.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Only way to resolve any account issue is through a moderator. Click ?, follow instructions to submit a ticket. Wait times can be a few hours or less, or within a day.

magdrag

@rvh 

I had the same issue as you in Oct. The credits were applied late. But then they accidentally applied them a second time/removed the second batch soon after. As others said, double check your history.

Today I had my loyalty and referral rewards applied correctly, but my autopay instead went in as a debit instead of a credit. I already messaged the mods about my issue, but am wondering if this is in anyway related. Hopefully it's just an isolated incident for me.

Anyone else who had issues in Oct, did your Jan payments go through correctly?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@rvh 

While waiting for moderator to work on your issue, you can post a screenshot of your payment history with your personal info masked out.  We will take a look what went wrong.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@rvh  For account related issues it's always best to submit a ticket to the PM Moderator Team. They will investigate and fix the issue on the spot.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@rvh wrote:

I was getting a monthly credit for loyalty and prepay.  It was missed on the oct billing and I received a text that it was an error and that it would be corrected on the next billing.  The next billing was in Jan and there was no adjustment for the previous error.

Check your payment history balance carefully. You may find the manual adjustment was already applied.

If not, you'll have to contact Moderators for help.

To submit a ticket to Moderators: Click the green question mark at bottom and enter your question into SIMon. Answer the prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

Need Help? Let's chat.