cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Black Friday and Other Reward Credits?

JTSICK
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just got Public Mobile on November 30th. I chose the $35 plan for both my wife and I. Despite being eligible for the extra free 5GB Black Friday special, and being referred by my friend (a $10 credit?) and referring my wife (some sort of reward?), none of these rewards have been uploaded to the "my overview" page. Is there something I need to do to receive these rewards?

Thanks!

14 REPLIES 14

Just checked again and still no loyalty $1 there. Tomorrow is my anniversary date. 

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector wrote:

The Loyalty credit will be a bit longer of a wait than that! 13th month....well, 14th actually. Since it shows up at 1 year and renewals are every 30 days the "13th month" starts at day 361, loyalty shows up at day 366, 14th renewal uses the loyalty credit on day 390. I am on "day 365" with PM today, just looked, credit hasn't arrived yet.

AE_Collector

For me, loyalty always gets added to rewards before each year has completed.

@mrtompig 

Log into Self Serve and check your available funds. The value of your initial plan will be put there to pay for your next renewal. But, give it a few days to show up per the offer wording.

AE_Collector

@mrtompig 

@mrtompig wrote:

How does one know whether the second month free Black Friday promotion is applied or not? (without going to a Support Rep to confirm/validate)

The credit $20 should show up in your available funds/balance within 72 hours.  You can also see it in your payment history page.  

GR
Mayor / Maire

@mrtompig within the first month you'll get a credit to your account that will show up in your available funds equivalent to your plan amount and that will cover the 2nd month 

mrtompig

How does one know whether the second month free Black Friday promotion is applied or not? (without going to a Support Rep to confirm/validate)

@Melch wrote:

The $1 loyalty reward should show up in the second. month.  

The Loyalty credit will be a bit longer of a wait than that! 13th month....well, 14th actually. Since it shows up at 1 year and renewals are every 30 days the "13th month" starts at day 361, loyalty shows up at day 366, 14th renewal uses the loyalty credit on day 390. I am on "day 365" with PM today, just looked, credit hasn't arrived yet.

AE_Collector

Melch

I hooked up on November 29.  This was my experience. My autopay rewards showed almost immediately on my account. The credit to my account for referral ($20) showed up within 24 hours.  The 5GB bonus is found on my Promotions section on my account page.  That was seen almost immediatley as well.  The $1 loyalty reward should show up in the second. month.  

I'm on the fence.... 50-50.... about whether that is likely to happen or not. We should begin to hear at the very end of December. Or, if we DONT hear anything, I'm thinking it was good news! No new accounts for me so just curious that's all.

AE_Collector

@JTSICK FYI, some people, I may have been one of them, have tried to purchase the $35 plan to get the 5GB data add on deal and then switch to the $25 or $15 plan in the second month. If you are a thinker like me, look at the terms of the 5GB deal, it says the promo will be null if you change the plan. Just a heads up in case your planning a plan change. I don't know yet what's going to happen, but I'm expecting someone is going to lose their 5GB of data.

JTSICK

Good to know (regarding the credits going to the account balance and not being rewards themselves). 

Very helpful!

JTSICK

Great to hear. Thanks computergeek541! I'll post again if the GB and rewards aren't added in the next 3-4 days. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@JTSICK 

It will take a few days for your rewards and bonus data add on to be added.

@JTSICK wrote:

I just got Public Mobile on November 30th. I chose the $35 plan for both my wife and I. Despite being eligible for the extra free 5GB Black Friday special, and being referred my friend (a $10 credit?) and referring my wife (some sort of reward?), none of these rewards have been uploaded to the "my overview" page. Is there something I need to do to receive these rewards?

The 5GB bonus should come within 2 days. The $10 credit for joining as a referred customer and the $20 for doing the referring is stated to take up to 3 days.

In addition, none of the credits that you have asked about are considered rewards, so they won't show in the rewards section.  The credits will be desposited directly into your account balance. Under rewards, $1 for referring someone should be listed.

Need Help? Let's chat.