cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing AutoPay Reward and New Customer Credit

nick_bouchard12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I signed up for PM on 25 Oct 19 and still don't see the $2 AutoPay Rewards or the promotion discount of "one time credit amount equal to the plan activated" (valid 25-27 Oct 19).

Can someone help me with this?

Thank you,

Nick

9 REPLIES 9

Kim1971kim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

it might just take awhile for it all to show up

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello, @computergeek541!

You're right! Thank you so much for providing the additional information! 

I wish you an excellent day and thank you for your help! You're doing an amazing job! ^_^

Ella PM Mod Team

@CS_Agent wrote:

Could you take another look into "overview" then "rewards section" to see if there are any updates? 

If not and the issue still persists, please submit a ticket via SIMon and one of our colleagues will help you out as soon as possible!

When a new customer signs up, the autopay reward does not show up in the rewards section of the account.  The $2 is desposited directly into the account balance and will usable for the next renewal.  

As for the free 30 days, that also will not show up as a "reward" as it is not a credit that recurs for multiple renewals. This credit will also go directly into the account balance.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi, @nick_bouchard12!

Could you take another look into "overview" then "rewards section" to see if there are any updates? 

If not and the issue still persists, please submit a ticket via SIMon and one of our colleagues will help you out as soon as possible!

Until then, I wish all an excellent day!

Ella PM Mod Team 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@nick_bouchard12 wrote:

Hi there,

I signed up for PM on 25 Oct 19 and still don't see the $2 AutoPay Rewards or the promotion discount of "one time credit amount equal to the plan activated" (valid 25-27 Oct 19).

Can someone help me with this?

Thank you,

Nick

@nick_bouchard12  As long as you activated a $25+ plan the one month credit will be applied to your account within 7 days. If you signed up for autopay it sometimes will not show up right away. It is often applied before your next renewal along with your following months. So 2×$2 will be credited for $4 autopay reward. Wait 7 days if your month credit does not appear by then create a service ticket to the moderators via simon (?) At the bottom right of your screen. You can address both issues at the same time.  While wait Tim's can be up to 48 hrs lately they've been 2-3hrs. Just keep an eye on your private message box (envelope icon top right). When a little number appears you have a new message. You can also sign up for email notifications if that is more convenient  for you. Answering promptly speeds up the service time considerably.

@nick_bouchard12 wrote:

The amount of time that Public Mobile stated that the credit could take before it arrives has not yet passed.  I do have one quetsion though: which plan did you sign up for? This offer is not valid if you activated a $15 plan.

s_shard
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The attached email I got from public mobile seems to say that the month of free service offer began on October 25.  The sales person who activated my plan almost signed me up without auto pay.  I had to go out of my way to ask for it.   Make sure auto pay is active by going under the Payment tab in your account for next time.   D86F9BEE-AEE5-4F48-894E-5B976AED60A5.jpeg

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@nick_bouchard12, according to the announcements , the one month free reward is issued within 7 business days of activation.  I don't think it has been that long yet.  As for the $2 auto pay reward, that is issued into the account immediately upon successful activation with auto pay enabled.  You should see $2 in account funds to be applied for future payments.

DL888
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

In your account when you click Rewards do you see anything? Also verify that autopay is setup and CC is valid. All else failed, contact the MOD.

Need Help? Let's chat.