cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Auto-Pay Reward

clearbigeyes
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I didn't receive $2 Auto-Pay Reward last month...

Could anybody help?

7 REPLIES 7

@Mimi33  Unless you posted again and got the answers you seek....your renewal has already happened. But just so you know...pm will always take from your available funds first after applying your rewards. If after rewards, funds in your balance you still have an amount owing only then will auto pay charge your credit card.

Mimi33
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Two part question:

1) For my second month with PM I am dropping to the $15 per month plan with add-ons for two months on Jan 17th. This change in plans is noted in my account. I have $40 in my account. If I select auto pay will PM take from the $40 or use my credit card?  In other words does the system recognize top-ups and can I apply the money and still qualify for the reward?

2) Depending on the answers to the above, should I change from one time payment to autopay today (or will this mess things up because I am changing plans) or wait until the plan changes in the system to select auto pay?  Hope this makes sense

DavidLee

Hello, it could be that what was taken from your account includes taxes. i.e. if you have a $25 plan with autopay set up they will take $23 + $3 (13% tax) from your account

@clearbigeyes wrote:

It's my second month after I set autopay.

I successfully acceted the award at first month.

I've checked my payment history, it says I got $2, but it didn't show in my bank accout. Is that because of processing time?

What does your payment history show in your self serve account?  Sometimes the way PM posts their charges it can be confusing, and you have to take into account PST/GST being added to that as well.

However, there was an issue of some customers not receiving their rewards, so you may fall into that catagory, in which case you need to contact moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Ask chatbot to 'speak to a rep' and then click 'contact us' and then 'submit ticket'.

clearbigeyes

It's my second month after I set autopay.

I successfully acceted the award at first month.

I've checked my payment history, it says I got $2, but it didn't show in my bank accout. Is that because of processing time?

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Was that your first month? You should have received it in form of credit.

Check your payment history and if it's you missed it contact moderators they can adjust it manually and also fix the account so it doesn't repeat. Keep an eye on it next renewal too

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The 2.00 autopay reward will be credited and posted to available funds for your second month payment. This is standard for any new PM subscribers.

Need Help? Let's chat.