cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing $25 rewards

mhmh95
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just signed up my wife for a new number 587-255-0355 (info@nugabest.ca) and it says she and I (587-87-87-800 mhmh95@yahoo.com) would get a $25 bonus for using my phone number but its missing for both of us. Please check and check

3 REPLIES 3

@mhmh95 and @Jessica_T, after the 72 hours if by chance you still haven't received the $25 bucks, it's time to send a message to the moderators.

When a moderator from the moderator team posts a message, they want you to send them a private message. You don't need to report the situation/story in the forum. Wondering why they want you to contact them directly? The moderator team will need to ask you some private information that you really don't want the forum and the world know such as your PIN number, account information, phone number and maybe an email address. 

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order, they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on the message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@mhmh95 wrote:

I just signed up my wife for a new number 5%34545 (inf%$$^st.ca) and it says she and I (58$#$%%800 mh%#%#$#oo.com) would get a $25 bonus for using my phone number but its missing for both of us. Please check and check

@mhmh95I just signed up too, and I didn't get it, but they told me within 72 hours it will happen.

BTW you might want to delete all your secure information

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @mhmh95.  The $25 referral credit takesup to 72 hours to be posted to your account.

As a side not, you should remove all private information (phone numbers & emails) from your post, since this is a public forum.

Need Help? Let's chat.