cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing $25 credit

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi moderator I just signed up and it says I would get a $25 bonus for using my friends phone number but its missing

10 REPLIES 10

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Don't worry @Jessica_T, the moderators here are amazing.  As long as you explain clearly they will get it right.  And they are very courteous, unlike agents from the big companies.

bigmouth2015
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes, must sign up online to get $25 for friend referral

Jessica_T

Yes thank you z10 carl explained that over email, my friend activated on the computer at home with me so I get $25 and he even gave me a free sim card and told me to come here if I need anything and to spend some time here

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jessica_T wrote:

Hi moderator I just signed up and it says I would get a $25 bonus for using my friends phone number but its missing

If you signed up online yes. If you signed up in-store then you would only get the standard $10.

Jessica_T

24 hours is good thanx

ada2018
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

for me, it took 24 hours to receive the reward

Jessica_T

computergeek I messaged the wrong people

@Jessica_T wrote:

72 hours. Ok I can wait but I already sent them message can you tell them to ignore the message

Almost everyone on this message board is a customer.  Only the moderators and users with the orange PM logo before their names are Public Mobile employees.

You could send them another message yourself, but this will just add to the number of message that they have to go through.  When the moderators take a look at your account, they will be able to tell you the status of your credit, and if necessary, will take steps to make sure that you get it. 

Jessica_T

It’s time to contact the super-knowledgeable Moderator Team by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Verifying that you’re the account owner

When you privately message a Moderator about a question that requires you to verify that you are the account owner, they will reply with a unique link to a secure online form. When you click on this link, you will need to provide either your Public Mobile:

• Self-Serve username and password, or
    • Phone number and 5 digit verification code that you’ll receive to the number provided
    • If you are unable to verify using the options above, our Moderator Team will share an alternative option we have available for you.

After you’ve provided the information to verify that you’re the account owner, please reply to the existing private message thread you have with our Moderator Team, and they will provide you with full support.

When are Moderators available and how long till I get a response?

During business hours, they strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.

Moderators are available:

• Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 9 PM Eastern time.
  • Saturday and Sunday from 9 AM to 7:30 PM Eastern time.

Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jessica_T..it can take up to 72 hrsto be added to your account..also..these threads are all customers like you..moderators need to be reached by private message

Need Help? Let's chat.