cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing 1 friend referral

ByeByeRogers
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hey @Mary_M,

Can I get help fixing my missing friends referral? It was there but now it's gone. Or if there are any other mods available. Thank you.
3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I would just let the system correct itself.  Just manually keep track of the referrals and engage the moderators if the rewards are not applied correctly at time of next payment.  As mentioned already, the system is a bit buggy.  I have referrals that show up immediately and ones that took more than a week to register.  The moderators may not have much control over such software bugs.

pulp74
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello. The system have some bugs and friends referral not showing on some accounts is one of them. There is a chance it will appear back but since you already tagged the moderator they will look into it for you. May be good idea to send them a private message with the phone number that you missing and your account number. No need to tag multiple moderators as all the issues coming into the pool for all of them to deal with them. Good luck. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ByeByeRogers it is best to private message the mod with your phone number and all your referrals identify the missing one,  that way if there are any other missing or abnormalities tehy can be all dealt with at once.

I had situations with missing numbers but active referals, numbers shoowing but referrals missing etc...

Need Help? Let's chat.