cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missed Rewards in October, still haven’t gotten those rewards yet

annawalker13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello! 

I have 6$ in rewards applied to my account every month, but on October 25th the rewards were not applied and I was told they would be applied to my next bill. However, only 6$ in rewards were applied to my following bill instead of the 12$ that I should have received. 

What can I do to make sure that I don't lose those rewards?

8 REPLIES 8

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@annawalker13 
I had the same problem in october. The first moderator didn't think there was a problem and kept insisting that everything was okay. After insisting that rewards were missing and asking if a colleague could help, another moderator got involved and the credit was added to my account right away. Smiley Happy

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@annawalker13  There are quite a few online at the moment...i was sent to the verification link by the moderator within an hour or so and explained my issue (missing autopay reward) just waiting to hear back.

Just ask for them to be applied to your balance.

PAULRANG18

For these common issues, contact a moderator by clicking ?, bottom right, and follow instructions. I've had the same issue for the last 2 months.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@annawalker13 wrote:

Hello! 

I have 6$ in rewards applied to my account every month, but on October 25th the rewards were not applied and I was told they would be applied to my next bill. However, only 6$ in rewards were applied to my following bill instead of the 12$ that I should have received. 

@annawalker13  I think that PM had a problem with applying rewards during that period so maybe that is why they weren't applied. Other reasons being immediate plan changes or the use of the lost/stolen feature on selfserve.

Just submit a ticket if you haven't already done so and they moderators should fix it for you. To submit a ticket do the following:

stpm-new.png

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I found that opening a ticket for these types of issues was resolved very quickly - less than 2 days.  Hopefully you get your credit soon.

@LovesToPM wrote:

@annawalker13 wrote:

Hello! 

Family member had the same problem back in October, about the same time as you.

If you met the eligibility requirements for the reward(s), notify Moderator_team and they will apply it for you.

If you already had a ticket open with them, you can send a private message directly to Moderator_team.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@annawalker13 wrote:

Hello! 

Family member had the same problem back in October, about the same time as you.

If you met the eligibility requirements for the reward(s), notify Moderator_team and they will apply it for you.

If you already had a ticket open with them, you can send a private message directly to Moderator_team.

Dunkgirl

@annawalker13 wrote:

Hello! 

@annawalker13 

Can you upload a screenshot of your account overview and your transaction / payment history? (but remove personal details) Often they are applied but the customer doesn't realize.

If you are 100% sure you will need assistance from the moderators by creating a support ticket. You can click this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ then enter “contact support” Follow the messages to get to the bottom where it has a Contact Us button and then a Submit Ticket Click Me! button will appear.

The Moderators are available (Eastern) Monday to Friday 8am-12am and Saturday+Sunday from 8am-10pm. 

Click here for more info on moderators

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Was your account suspended ?  You could submit a ticket for missing rewards.

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help -> on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

Need Help? Let's chat.