cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

May community rewards in account

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Just noticed I have been awarded my May community reward. I'm sure others will have it in their my account.

Thank you PM. 

13 REPLIES 13

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Got a nice surprise in my account with the community award, wasn't expecting anything for this month

Raven_Jet
That's ok, you need to stay positive and help people when you can. Don't think of it as working towards the reward. Think of it as helping the community 🙂

collin1215
Edit: Aaahhh I double posted

I recieved my rewards yesterday but sadly I didn't make the cut for the $2 discount for last month.... 😞

collin1215
Got my rewards yesterday... Sadly I didn't make the cut for the $2 discount for last month.

Raven_Jet
I'm so glad I found out about PM now a year under my belt. Many more years to come.

jpar

Rewards! Smiley Very Happy

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

Great, same here 🙂

Thanks PM, and well done all of you!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I am not going to look in the account.  Total faith in the system to apply the right credits.  What can go wrong?

@SD08, you are right.  I didn't even look to see that June badge wasn't posted

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@NDesai wrote:

Community rewards are usually applied between 6th-10th of the month. The announcement is expected to follow in the morning. 

Yeah, and the badges will show up in community accounts along with the announcement.  It's the reward credits that usually appear a day earlier.

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Yep rewards are showing.  I love PM 6 straight months now!!!

@ShawnC13

Actually, the badge that's going to be credited will be the 7th straight 0.5% for you.  You're on a roll.  Smiley Happy

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Yep rewards are showing.  I love PM 6 straight months now!!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

I just checked mine as well. 6 bucks for me same as last month.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Community rewards are usually applied between 6th-10th of the month. The announcement is expected to follow in the morning. 

Need Help? Let's chat.