cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

May 2019 community reward

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I was surprised to find out my May reward was higher than the normal amount for my awarded badge.

But I just noticed that my May reward amount on my overview page has changed back to normal amount for my award badge.  My renewal date is 4 hours away.  

How is your May community reward on your overview page?

up, down or stay the same back around June 7.

7 REPLIES 7

@jrboodoosinghWe as common Public Mobile Community users don't know. However if you look at Lithium's documentation you migth be able to find a few clues how participation is calculated / weighted. However different companies can elect to do it differently.

jrboodoosingh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Do Bravos count toward rewards?

jonfirlotte
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Interesting, this is my first month with Public mobile and I've been trying to help out whenever I can, I'm stoked to see what I get. Once I find out Ill share my experience!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@RossN wrote:

@computergeek541 @popping @Lieux i think they are trying to tell you somethingSmiley LOL

Okay.  I get the hint to do something else this weekend.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 @popping @Lieux i think they are trying to tell you somethingSmiley LOL

@Lieux wrote:

@popping wrote:

I was surprised to find out my May reward was higher than the normal amount for my awarded badge.

But I just noticed that my May reward amount on my overview page has changed back to normal amount for my award badge.  My renewal date is 4 hours away.  

HUM ..strange.. same for me ..until this morning I had more for community...and now half amount..my renewal date is only the 26th june..it was probably a mistake????

Despite some theories to the contrary, there has been no change to the Community rewards.  These rewards were paid out at a rate double than they should have been. This is no secret and was discussed by quite a few people in the Community. The adjustment would be to correct the error.  I am rather surprised that Public Mobile would bother, especially weeks later.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@popping wrote:

HUM ..strange.. same for me ..until this morning I had more for community...and now half amount..my renewal date is only the 26th june..it was probably a mistake????

Need Help? Let's chat.