cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY REFEER CODE IS NOT WORKING, WRONG CODE

54321Wonderful
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I HAVE WRITTEN TO YOUR COMPANY MANY MANY TIMES IN DIFFERENT WAYS BUT STILL DID NOT GET THE HELP WITH MY CODE SO THAT I CAN GET THE $3 OFF MY MONTHLY PAYMENT BECAUSE I HAVE REFREED THREE FRIENDS TO JOIN YOUR PHONE PLANS.  

PLEASE HELP ME TO GET MY REWARDS!  THANKS

10 REPLIES 10

@54321Wonderful wrote:

I am still waiting for your help with my rewads..  Still did not get my $3 rewards yet from referring three of my friends to public mobile.  

I have written to public mobile many many times , still waiting for your help.  

Please help please help please help!!!!!!!! Thank you.

Only moderators can help with account issues. You need to wait for their reply. If they haven't replied since September 24, the message might have been lost.  Where did you send the message?

54321Wonderful

I am still waiting for your help with my rewads..  Still did not get my $3 rewards yet from referring three of my friends to public mobile.  

I have written to public mobile many many times , still waiting for your help.  

Please help please help please help!!!!!!!! Thank you.

jonfirlotte
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Have you tried the moderator team? They usually respond in a day or two.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@54321Wonderful , this is the first I have heard of a referral code not working.  When you say the code doesn't work, what happens when your contacts use it during activation?  There's always the option to use the activation link which prefills your code into the form.  

You also refer to contacting the company in many ways.  There's only one way to contact the moderator team.  That's been provided to you in this thread.  

@54321Wonderful wrote:

I CHECK MANY MANY TIMES, STILL NOT WORKING.

Have you tried entering your referral code on the activation page?
https://activate.publicmobile.ca

Have you tried copy and pasting the dang code from your Self-serve?
It will tell you whether the code is valid. If your code isn't accepted, contact Moderators as suggested by others.

Once that is sorted out, each of your 3 friends (not you!) has to contact Moderators to have you credited as their referror.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

YOU HAVE TO CONTACT MODERATOR TEAM BY SUBMIT SUPPORT TICKET AS GEO SAID ALREADY BECAUSE POSTING HERE DOES NOT CREATE YOU A SUPPORT TICKET IT ONLY LETS YOU POST THINGS FOR OTHER CUSTOMERS TO READ WHICH WONT HELP YOU GET YOUR REWARDS

Anonymous
Not applicable

@54321Wonderful wrote:

And you've sent private messages or submitted a ticket through the chatbot? Have you had any replies?

@54321Wonderful wrote:

@54321Wonderful  Best to submit a ticket to PM to check your code.psf (1).JPG

54321Wonderful

Anonymous
Not applicable

@54321Wonderful wrote:

I HAVE WRITTEN TO YOUR COMPANY MANY MANY TIMES IN DIFFERENT WAYS BUT STILL DID NOT GET THE HELP WITH MY CODE SO THAT I CAN GET THE $3 OFF MY MONTHLY PAYMENT BECAUSE I HAVE REFREED THREE FRIENDS TO JOIN YOUR PHONE PLANS.  

PLEASE HELP ME TO GET MY REWARDS!  THANKS

Double check for oh's and zero's, ess's and 5's. I've read of people realizing that they have an oh rather than a zero.

Need Help? Let's chat.