cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty

Jannissa3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi , I've been a member for more than a year now; however did not receive my loyalty discount yet ... how come ? I'm on autopay and have never disconnected from service. 

4 REPLIES 4

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Jannissa3 wrote:

Hi , I've been a member for more than a year now; however did not receive my loyalty discount yet ... how come ? I'm on autopay and have never disconnected from service. 

Since there are 365 days each year and the renewals happen every 30 days, your first loyalty credit will be applied on your 13th renewal (which also happens to be the first renewal following your one year anniversary).

If you know your exact sign-up date, we can let you know the renewal date in which you will start receiving the loyalty reward.

More info on loyalty reward here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/the-loyalty-reward

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

You will receive it the first time when you are making your 14th payment if you didn't change the cycle dates nor go inactive

When you are making your 13th payment  you have 360 days behind you, you went through 12 cycles before and it's been 360 days that your account has been active.

Also check you payment history there is a bug where loyalty doesn't show in rewards but is actually paid out. I just helped a friend with similar thing, it didn't show but when we went to payment history it is there and she has an extra $1 on balance (i advised her to pay manually and she goes by what's displayed in rewards section)

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should receive the loyalty award on your next renewal date.

On the first plan renewal date, after 12 months of tenure as a Public Mobile member, you will begin to earn a recurring Loyalty Reward for as long as you remain an active Public Mobile customer on that account. Regardless of what plan you are on, your tenure will continue to accumulate as long as your account remains active. If your account is in a suspended state for more than 60 days in a year, your Loyalty Reward will be delayed by the number of days your account was suspended.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Jannissa3 wrote:

@Jannissa3  You will get it more than likeley on your next renewal. If not, then submit a ticket to PM.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.