cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty rewards

tootall67
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Been a member for just over a year, shouldn't I get a loyalty reward?

16 REPLIES 16

@ThaReal1 

At the bottom of each post when you ask the question to start a new thread you will see 'accept as solution" tap or click on it for the post that you think answered it best.

Oops...of course you would have to be the one that started the thread by asking the first question. To do that...go to browse at the top left of your screen. Pick the category you want to ask a question in. Pick it. Then near the top of that category you will see ask a question. Tap it. Put a title/subject in. Then ask your question below that and post.

ThaReal1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

how do i pick someone?

@ThaReal1 

Welcome to public mobile. That was a good start. You asked some questions. You learned about rewards. You've participated in the community. Bravo a post if you liked it. And lastly pick someone who answered your initial question best and award them the solution. You're on your way to possibly earning a community reward.

ThaReal1

thank you, greatly appreciated!

ThaReal1

again, thank you! 😊

Only the Oracle's earn $20.

All the others are open to every to earn / qualify for a reward. Now that said some like to say you can make more returning soda cans than you will on these forums.

Most on here just enjoy the community forums to help others. Be it if you want to pass time on bus/metro, break at work, free time jump on the forums and assist others. 

I suggest you first spend time reading posts. Learn the self serve account and when you're comfortable enough and post and help out. It's a great community forum and you just never know you may get a gift at the end f the month for your assistance.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

@ThaReal1 

scorpio17
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes it is possible. The fastest way is to manage your auto payment and find 18 friends who change their plans using your code.

@ThaReal1 wrote:

thanks. now the question is, how long and/or what does it taketo accumulate the $20/30days (month) reward? is it even possible to get that much monthly?

ThaReal1

thanks. now the question is, how long and/or what does it taketo accumulate the $20/30days (month) reward? is it even possible to get that much monthly?

@ThaReal1 wrote:

is a year the minimum required for loyalty reward?

aldo, how else can loyalty rewards be earned?

@ThaReal1  After one year for loyalty reward $1. Max 5 years for $5 reward. There is other different rewards you can earn (autopay,etc). Click link below to read all about the rewards.

CLICK HERE 

ThaReal1

is a year the minimum required for loyalty reward?

aldo, how else can loyalty rewards be earned?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Congrats @tootall67 on earning your one year badge. The $1 reward normally kicks in on the renewal cycle the date after your anniversary of registering your SIM. If it didn't , contact the moderators

@tootall67 wrote:

tootall67
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would receive it on your next plan renewal date.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/the-loyalty-reward

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@tootall67 If you're passed 365 days from activation, Loyalty rewards should show up in rewards tab. Check your self-serve account and see it shows $1. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tootall67 wrote:

What exact day did you activate?

You should see the dollar in your rewards area. Then that will eventually get converted into Available Funds at renewal time to reduce your plan cost.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@tootall67 wrote:

@tootall67  Yes, it should get applied on your next plan renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.