cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty rewards

Spinner
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been an active member for more than 2 years , i thought that pm gives 1 Extra dollar per year For being with pm or am i wrong 

10 REPLIES 10

@Spinner wrote:

I need to know where to look for the date that i have joined , dont know where

Your join date is not directly indicated anywhere. You can look for your post-activation e-mail message. However, loyalty rewards do not get awarded on that exact date.

Spinner

I have tried the moderator but it will not let me send the ticket 

Check your email.  You should have received a confirmation email when you setup your account.

Spinner

I need to know where to look for the date that i have joined , dont know where

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should be receiving a $1 award on your next renewal date after 12 months.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/the-loyalty-reward

Contact a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right corner of the question mark.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Spinner wrote:

I have been an active member for more than 2 years , i thought that pm gives 1 Extra dollar per year For being with pm or am i wrong 

@Spinner hi yes they do, they will show up in the my rewards section in your self serve account

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Spinner 

You are correct.  You should get one dollar for each year with Public mobile up to $5 per month maximum for 5 years with PM.  

If you are missing loyalty rewards, you will need to contact moderator.  First, check your self service account first.  Should be showing up in your overview page, under My rewards.

@Spinner wrote:

Yes, that is true, up to maximum loyalty discount of up to $5. There are no rewards if you are still on an old 10-day plan.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Spinner wrote:

You should be getting a dollar per term after 1 year. $2 after 2 years. It should show on the renewal after your 365 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.