cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty rewards not being applied

Andie82
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My loyalty rewards isn't being applied either in my bill or in the texts I receive. Do I need to set them up? I currently have the referral reward and the autopay reward applied to my account.

12 REPLIES 12

@computergeek541   Yes thank you for that info. It's amazing how troubleshooting methods are discovered for the many bugs and glitches in public mobiles system. I will be careful to share this information only with the most stringent of warnings attached to the possible unintended consequences.

@Jb456 wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

@Andie82 Just want to let you all know that @computergeek541 also discovered this new bug. He reported to the team and they will investigate.
Here is the fix he mentioned:
"I have discovered that in self serve, customers can fix this by performing a future dated plan change to the $25 plan. As soon as that is done,  the missing loyalty reward line will appear and any loyalty reward that was missing from the account will instantly be added. The loyalty reward also remains after cancelling the plan change."

@NDesai @computergeek541  Thank you! This is great information to know if the issue comes up in future.

I was kind of keeping quiet because there's a chance of unintended consequences if a customer doesn't understand the difference between an immediate and future-dated plan change. 

As for which plan, what I can say is that I was looking at two different accounts, one of them with a $10 plan and another with a $15 plan. Neither showed any indication of a loyalty reward amount, not even $0.

Changing to a $10 plan to $15 plan didn't apply any loyalty reward. Switching to a $25 plan made the system apply the loyalty reward of $1 immediately for one year of being a customer.

Changing a $15 plan to $25 made the line of "loyalty reward $0" show in the rewards category of the account, but that account was not due for any loyalty amount.

Thanks @Jb456  duh November

@NDesai does it work only for the $25 plan or would any future plan change work?

@NDesai wrote:

@Andie82 Just want to let you all know that @computergeek541 also discovered this new bug. He reported to the team and they will investigate.
"I have discovered that in self serve, customers can fix this by performing a future dated plan change to the $25 plan. As soon as that is done,  the missing loyalty reward line will appear and any loyalty reward that was missing from the account will instantly be added. The loyalty reward also remains after cancelling the plan change."

@NDesai @computergeek541  Thank you! This is great information to know if the issue comes up in future.

@gblackma wrote:

@Andie82 Contact a moderator and ask them to check into it for you. Your $2 should be applied. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one.  (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket).

@gblackma  it's a $1 after a year not $2

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Andie82 Contact a moderator and ask them to check into it for you. Your edit $1 should be applied. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one.  (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket).

@Andie82 

If you have been with PM for more than one year, you should see the $1 in the loyalty line in the overview page under my rewards Should see the credit in account on renewal dates. 

@Andie82 wrote:

I signed up in November 2018

And there is no $1 in loyalty reward section?

Contact moderators to look into maybe your account was suspended in the past.

Simon.JPG

Or by private message at link below

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Andie82 On the first plan renewal date, after 12 months of tenure as a Public Mobile member, you will begin to earn a recurring Loyalty Reward for as long as you remain an active Public Mobile customer on that account. Regardless of what plan you are on, your tenure will continue to accumulate as long as your account remains active. If your account is in a suspended state for more than 60 days in a year, your Loyalty Reward will be delayed by the number of days your account was suspended.

Andie82
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up in November 2018

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

When did you sign up to Public Mobile?.. Loyalty rewards starts after you been a client for a year.

See link

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/the-loyalty-reward

Need Help? Let's chat.