cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty rewards for years of 30/day plan,

Crsue1973
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Loyalty rewards for years of 30/day plan ,I've had my account for I think about 4 years and I'm not getting my consecutive 30day discount applied on my account how do I get that exactly ?

7 REPLIES 7

@AE_Collector wrote:

I think there used to be plans that didn’t get any rewards weren’t there? Customers had to switch onto current plans to get the rewards. A possibility?

As ShawnC13 was saying, those plans haven't been offered for the longest amount of time.  However, back in March 2019, all legacy plans (except 10 day plans) were made eligible for rewards. At that time, customers did not have to swtich plans to start gettting rewards. I can't imagine why many people would have kept any of those plans (they weren't very good in most cases).

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Crsue1973 wrote:

Loyalty rewards for years of 30/day plan ,I've had my account for I think about 4 years and I'm not getting my consecutive 30day discount applied on my account how do I get that exactly ?

When did you join PM, as your community account was only created in September of 2019 so just based on that you should be getting at least $1 off per 30 days

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@AE_Collector those were the pioneer plans and they have been gone for a while now.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

I think there used to be plans that didn’t get any rewards weren’t there? Customers had to switch onto current plans to get the rewards. A possibility?

AE_Collector

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Crsue1973  you just lost it for the last month or two or you never have any loyalty reward?

did you recently suspended your account for Stolen/Lost phone?

did you check your My Account , My Rewards section to confirm what kind of reward you have now?

If you checked and Loyalty reward is not showing, you will need to open a ticket with mod as advised by @esjliv 

@Crsue1973 wrote:

Have you had your account in suspension recently?  To fix reward issues, you'll need to go to https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html and once there, type "missing rewards".

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Crsue1973 wrote:

Really? @Crsue1973 

What does it list in your overview account on your Self Serve?

These should be listed, especially the loyalty of at least $3 if you were a customer for nearly 4 years.

esjliv_0-1627442378674.png

Were you suspended for any extended period of time during your services?

If there is an issue, then only Moderators can assist.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Need Help? Let's chat.