Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty rewards for grandfather plans

sdrudra
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi community

I need some help

I am on grandfather plan (28$)

I want to get new 3g plan, as we are not allowed to change online i call 611 to change plan.

But the representative told me some odd things

if I count time for migration to 4g network its is almost 2 years and 4 months so i am eligible for 2 dollars off per month if I change plan(i need 3 months plan)

Buy representative told me that i will get 2 dollars for loyalty and 2 dollars for auto pay per 3 months.

But it must be 2 dollars loyalty and 2 dollars auto pay each month.

Has the rules changed for loyalty customers.

if it is so we are going too loose for staying with public mobile.

Please advise

Thanks

Sandip

6 REPLIES 6

@mimmo wrote:

From my understanding loyalty should act the same way for either 3 month or 1 month plans. 

But it is a community members word vs an employee. Hopefully a mod can clear things up. @CS_Agent can you help clarify.

Correct; don't need a moderator it's here, albeit a bit dated: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Loyalty-Pays/m-p/398#M2.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

From my understanding loyalty should act the same way for either 3 month or 1 month plans. 

But it is a community members word vs an employee. Hopefully a mod can clear things up. @CS_Agent can you help clarify.

The person on 611 was incorrect, as the other comments have given you correct information.

You will still need to call 611 to change your plan, as they want to inform you that you will lose access to the voice 611 service.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

By switching plans your past time counts towards rewards.

So at the moment if you get a new plan you will get 2$/month off for loyalty. And get Referals etc...

I believe the promo prices are a little misleading. The 3g I think take autopay into their price

If you sign up for auto pay, you do get $2 off per 30 days, and since you have been part of PM for 2 years, if you do change, you will also get another $2 off per 30 days

sdrudra
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Want add one more thing 

they tod me my loyalty will start counting after one year if i am not on 3 months plan

is it true?

then what is use of loyalty 

Need Help? Let's chat.