cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty reward

Donna1968
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am not getting my $1 discount for being a member over 1yr , does anyone know why?

5 REPLIES 5

Donna1968
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I contact an agent about my bill

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Donna1968 wrote:

I am not getting my $1 discount for being a member over 1yr , does anyone know why?

@Donna1968   There's been a few glitches in the one year loyalty reward not being applied recently (happened to one of my accounts), and the moderators would need to be contacted to manually apply it.  This might be the case for you, so make sure that you are correct about the one year anniversary date and if you feel it's been missed submit a message to moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type in your issue and select 'contact us/moderators', then 'submit ticket' once these options appear and follow the rest of the prompts to finish submission. 

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Donna1968 wrote:

The previous replies are correct.

Btw if you know your exact sign-up date, we can let you know the renewal date in which you will start receiving the loyalty reward.

More info on loyalty reward here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/the-loyalty-reward

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Donna1968 wrote:

One year = 365 days.  PM billing cycle is 30 days.   Therefore, your 13th payment (360 days) is not quite 1 year yet.  Your 1 year anniversary is between the 13th and 14th payment.  You see your loyalty reward added to your account shorting after your anniversary date.  Your first $1 loyalty credit will be applied on your 14th payment.

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@Donna1968  Did you JUST pass the 1yr. mark? If so, it may show up between the most recent, and the next renewal dates.

Need Help? Let's chat.