cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty reward if I change plans

tamzid1999
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Let's say I'm on the 25$ plan for 1 year but then I decide to switch to the 20$ plan, will my loyalty reward continue with 1 year or will it start again like if a was a new customer?

2 REPLIES 2

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

@tamzid1999 wrote:

Let's say I'm on the 25$ plan for 1 year but then I decide to switch to the 20$ plan, will my loyalty reward continue with 1 year or will it start again like if a was a new customer?

"As a Public Mobile customer, your tenure is accumulates no matter what plan you are on as long as you remain active. If you are in an expired or suspended state for more than 60 days of the year, your Loyalty Reward will be delayed by the amount of days you were in an expired or suspend state.

You cannot be in suspend and / or expired status for more than 60 days during the year in order to qualify for the Loyalty Reward."

Source: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@tamzid1999, you would get your loyalty reward as lone as you aren't on a Pioneer Plan (Grandfathered Plan pre-Telus) If you are on one of these grandfathered plans and switch off of it to an in market plan you would be eligible for loyalty for the years as a Pioneer plan holder I believe

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.