cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty credit not updated

Rajzer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My loyalty credit did not increase after the second anniversary in August, 2020.

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Rajzer , it takes 13 cycles to pass the 365 day mark for year one and 25 cycles for year two.    

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Rajzer wrote:

My loyalty credit did not increase after the second anniversary in August, 2020.

@Rajzer hi it should have increased in sept if august was your anniversay if it didn't 

contact a moderator you can do so by clicking the question mark at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue 

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Rajzer wrote:

Was your acct suspended for any of this time?

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative):

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.