Did you mean: 

Loyalty bonus

Rwbear22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So how do u redeem your monthly loyalty bonus

14 REPLIES 14

helkris

Was able to find welcome email, it helped.Thanks!

@helkris If you have a gmail or similar account you can search for your Welcome email in your archived folder.

Or if you've always been on autopay, you could go into your my account and click on plans and addons and rewards and see how many $2 autopay payments you have.

helkris

Greetings!

How do I find my account activation date. Just want to understand when should I expect my next +1$ for the loyalty.

Thanks!

Newfiescreech
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks ..New here .so it’s good know how things work ..trying keep reading up on different topics .

jonfirlotte
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

At the end of the month PM will automatically take the credits you were rewarded and put it towards your bill and the balance gets charged to your credit card, assuming you have auto-pay turned on.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Rwbear22Your loyalty bonus will be convert to "cash" value during your plan renewal process. Your rewards will be applied to your next 30 day plan renewal, your rewards will be applied to the plan's cost first. If you rewards won't cover the cost of the plan, Public Mobile will see if you have enough balance in your account. At the last resort, Public Mobile will use your credit card stored in autopay for the rest of the balance.

It is important not to suspend your plan during the month, if so, your loyalty reward will discontinue for the current 30 days and be reapplied in the next cycle.

@Rwbear22Oracle status is reveiwed every 6 months and are only given to active users who have been around for a long time.

saeliux
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Rwbear22 wrote:

So how do u get this orcle badge

With lots and lots of hard work and knowledge sharing

Use the "Search all content" bar (near top of this page) to ask questions that have been asked and archived. Get to know where to look for answers on how things work.

As you learn more and are able to contribute to customer questions, you're "ranking" will escalate...along with rewards for doing so.

Here is a good review article on rewards:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164

Welcome to Public Mobile.

I have moved this message thread from the phone devices and hardware section to the Rewards category.

@Rwbear22 wrote:

The Oracles are a small group of Community members who have extensive knowledge about all things Public Mobile, and are passionate about making the Community a better place by helping our members. Oracles have used their knowledge to make a positive impact in the Community, by being helpful and providing constructive solutions and ideals, and their reward is legendary status—we view them as part tech wizard, part boy/girl scout, and part Jedi master.

You can always ask an Oracle for help with any problem, but please remember that they’re customers like you, and not Public Mobile employees.

Rwbear22

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Rwbear22 wrote:

Whatever rewards you are due are redeeemed at your next renewal.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Rwbear22 wrote:

It'll be added to account balance when renewing your plan if you have a loyalty reward.

Need Help? Let's chat.