cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty bonus

dipcore
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

activated my account on May 10th, 2014. What loyality bonuses can I receive?

4 REPLIES 4

@dipcorewrote:

activated my account on May 10th, 2014. What loyality bonuses can I receive?

Loyalty Rewards will show up as a loyalty credit in the rewards section of the account.  It isn't actually a year that is the defining date.  It's actually the closest renewal date closest to the year anniverary.  This is becuase Public Mobile's reward-eligible plans are on 30 or 90 day cycles.

In your case, you're currently eligible for $3 reward/30 days up until, and including May.  The $4 amount per 30 days will show up in your account but that amount won't be discounted from your plan until the following renwal.

At that time, your reward will increase to $4 for every 30 days, assuming that you are currently on a non-legacy plan.

srins02
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The amount of years of loyalty to Public Mobile should take that amount of money off. So on May 10 you will be getting $4 off every month.

Anonymous
Not applicable

you have to receive .

large[2].pnglarge[1].png

JDT
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You should get $1 off per month for every year you have been a customer - therefore, you should be getting $3 off per month currently, which will increase to $4 off after May.

However, if you are a Legacy customer, you do not receive rewards unless you switch to an in-market plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.