cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty Rewards

pb70
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello all.

I have been paying $22.60/month for quite a few months now. My payment came out yesterday for $23.73. I know this isn't much of a difference, but I can't seem to figure out why.

I am on a $25 per 30 day plan. I have had $5 for loyalty rewards (even currently). This would make my payment $20 + tax (I am at 13% for HST) which would make it $22.60. However, the payment that came out for $23.73 would make the calculation  $21 + HST. This means that PM probably only gave me $4 for loiyalty rewards, not $5....yet my account says I have $5.

Now I know my son did miss a payment a few weeks ago. I presume this is why I am paying slightly more, yet it still says I have $5 for loyalty rewards. Could this just be the system not yet re-setting itself yet for this cycle? My renewal date is today January 24th, 2020.

Just curious is all.

Thanks.

Pat

12 REPLIES 12

Kylie34

Yes it probably just hasn't re-setted it self yet because once your son missed the payment his account restarted which would cause you're to go up a $1. Hope this helped!

@Dentremonterin7 wrote:

The look over for loyalty point are between the 1-6 of every month, if you happened to change your plan before before your payment it could cause for the point to not be put on right, as well as for the loyalty point I think you have to manually apply then yourself 

There is no review period of loyalty rewards. These are at fixed/set amounts based on the amount of time that you've been a customer.

@popping wrote:

@pb70 

Is your son one of the two referrals?

If yes, have your son reactivated his plan yet? If no, this is the reason of $1 less in reward.

Based on what's been said in this thread, so far, THAT seems like it could be the culprit in this nasty deed! 😉  Either it's the son's non re-activated plan, or the other referral has jumped ship to another provider....

Dentremonterin7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The look over for loyalty point are between the 1-6 of every month, if you happened to change your plan before before your payment it could cause for the point to not be put on right, as well as for the loyalty point I think you have to manually apply then yourself 

tweakthis
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Wow. Great answer. I would not have thought of that.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@pb70 

Is your son one of the two referrals?

If yes, have your son reactivated his plan yet? If no, this is the reason of $1 less in reward.

pb70

Thank you kindly all  🙂

@pb70 wrote:

Here is what I have 

• Loyalty Reward ($1)
  • AutoPay Reward ($2)
  • Community Reward $0
  • Refer-a-Friend Reward ($2)

I have only been with PM for 1 year now. OK. I checked out the Rewards page, and you're right. I lost a referral. It says $2 but only lists one phone number.

@pb70    Bummer....but it happens. Maybe you can get another one before this promo ends.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

the easiest way is to look at your payment history.  it shows what rewards were given by the reward type.   

you probably havw $2  autopay plus a mix of loyalty and  referals 

pb70

Here is what I have 

• Loyalty Reward ($1)
  • AutoPay Reward ($2)
  • Community Reward $0
  • Refer-a-Friend Reward ($2)

I have only been with PM for 1 year now. OK. I checked out the Rewards page, and you're right. I lost a referral. It says $2 but only lists one phone number.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@pb70  Are your rewards all loyalty? As in you've had your service for five years? Or do you have some referral rewards? You may have lost a referral. Check in your account on the rewards page. I will list your rewards. Click on the tiny arrow to see the last 4 digits of the phone numbers of your referrals. Is one missing?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.